Using Fixed Battery Monitoring
It only takes one battery cell in a string to fail to compromise your entire system
The benefits of Fixed Battery Monitoring Systems
- Peace of mind with over 12 years of product development
- Avoid a potential UPS failure
- Reduce call-out charges through preventative maintenance
- Analyse data to allow remedial action for individual cells to extend their life
- Purchase batteries through planned schedules, not emergency replacement outside of budget plans
- Reduce or eliminate revenue loss
In addition to the obvious advantages of battery monitoring, they also require battery monitoring on their UPS system for health and safety reasons.
Save money with battery monitoring
One large data centre that would rather remain anonymous, was able to identify from their battery monitoring that the charger on the UPS had been incorrectly set and was overcharging the batteries.